ADPEBI Business and Economics Review (ABER) and is the flagship journal of the Research Collaboration Community (RCC), it is the aim of ADPEBI Journal to present papers which cover the theory, practice, history or methodology of Quantitative Research and Modeling (QRM). However, since QRM is primarily an applied science, it is a major objective of the journal to attract and publish accounts of good, practical case studies. Consequently, papers illustrating applications of OR to real problems are especially welcome. This statement of scientific code of ethics is a statement of code of ethics for all parties involved in the publication process of this scientific journal, namely the writer, editor, reviewer.
- Standard for Authors
- Article standard, Authors must certify that their manuscripts are their original work. Plagiarism, Duplicate, Data Fabrication and Falsification, and Redundant Publications are forbidden.
- Authenticity and plagiarism, Authors must ensure that their work is fully original, and if the author has used the work and words of others who have been quoted or quoted correctly.
- Multiple publications, Author should not publish manuscripts that descriptively describe the same research in more than one journal or other publication. Sending the same text to more than one journal simultaneously is unethical and unacceptable publishing behavior.
- Fundamental mistake, when an author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in his/her own published work, it is the author's obligation to promptly notify the Journal editor or publisher and cooperate with the editor to retract or correct the paper.
- Standard for Editorial Board
- Confidentiality, editors and section editors are prohibited from providing any information about manuscripts sent to anyone other than writers, sustainable partners, the editorial board, and other publishers.
- Decision of Publication, journal editors are responsible for determining which articles are published. The editors can solicit input from the journal editorial board and available tools to deal with copyright infringement and plagiarism. The editors can discuss with other editors and reviewers to make this decision.
- Conflict of Interest, unpublished material written in the submitted text may not be used in the editor's own research without the written consent of the author.
- Manuscript Review, the editor must ensure that each manuscript is evaluated by the editor in relation to originality and uses peer reviewers that are appropriate for articles that are deemed to be published by selecting people with sufficient expertise.
- Standard for Reviewers
- Confidentiality, every text received for review must be treated as a confidential document. They may not be shown to others except those authorized by the editor.
- Objectivity Standards, the review process must be carried out objectively. Personal criticism for writers is not right.
- Speed, every selected reviewer who feels ineligible to review the manuscript must notify the editor and resign from the review process
- Decision, Reviewers must bring to the attention of the Editor Board any information that may be a reason to reject publication of a manuscript.
- Disclosure and Conflict of Interest, Reviewers must notify ADPEBI Journal of any conflicts of interest.